CBD Oil Drops – Benefits of Cannabidiol vs THC?
Looking for more info on CBD tincture? Then read ahead! If you’re ready to buy some CBD then click the button below to browse.
CBD Oil Tincture – Full Spectrum Price $130.00 Sale price $99.00 View Product
CBD is becoming more and more popular, but why is this?
Did you know that pure CBD tincture might help boost cardiovascular health, as well as reduce pain, anxiety, and symptoms associated with cancer? And the best part is that you don’t have to worry about it causing you to feel high, as CBD isn’t psychoactive.
Want to learn more about isolate & full spectrum CBD tincture? We cover a few important details below so that you can make the right choice for your needs. Just remember that it’s always best to consult with your physician before taking CBD for the first time, in any form.
What is Cannabidiol (CBD)?
Put simply, cannabidiol, known as CBD for short, is one of over 100 cannabinoids that come from cannabis plants. When a tincture is made, it’s done so by extracting the CBD from hemp after the plant is submerged in alcohol to release the compound.
Don’t want to smoke medical marijuana? A CBD tincture can be a viable alternative, particularly for kids. So, whether you’re suffering from anxiety, diabetes, depression, arthritis, acne, or any of the other disorders for which CBD might be beneficial, you can talk to your doctor about using a tincture to get results.
Pro tip: When shopping for CBD drops, stick with products made from the hemp plant’s stems, leaves, and stalks, rather than the seeds, which contain tiny amounts of CBD.
Note: You don’t have to buy an alcohol-based CBD tincture if you don’t want to. You can also find that many of the best cbd oils for pain are made using carrier oils, such as coconut, olive, and almond oils. Many of the
Benefits of CBD
Experts have become particularly fascinated by the health benefits of cannabidiol, so research has been increasing in this area, which is fantastic news!
- CBD use might come with immense benefits because the compound provides neuroprotective, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant effects throughout the body.
- Using pure CBD tinctures may help combat the symptoms associated with a range of diseases, such as metabolic disorders like diabetes, inflammatory diseases like inflammatory bowel disease and rheumatoid arthritis, cerebral ischemia, gastrointestinal disorders, and neurodegenerative disease like Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s.
Of course, more research will be necessary to further prove the effectiveness and long-term safety of CBD use. But, so far, it’s definitely positive and promising!
CBD vs THC
A lot of people get confused when you start talking about CBD and THC.
- Basically, THC is another cannabinoid. But THC is what will get you high because it is psychoactive, and it can affect the levels of dopamine in the brain.
- In studies that have already been conducted on the effects of THC and CBD, experts have found that both of these compounds can provide health benefits.
- THC is anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, antitremor, antiemetic, appetite-stimulating, and analgesic.
- CBD, on the other hand, is anti-inflammatory, as well as immunomodulatory and neuroprotective. It’s also an antioxidant, anticonvulsant, and antipsychotic.
Hemp CBD Oil vs Marijuana CBD Oil
- In addition to understanding THC vs. CBD, it’s also a good idea to brush up on the differences between hemp and marijuana, especially since there’s a lot of misinformation out there. (You may also be interested on the difference between hemp oil vs cbd oil.
- Marijuana and hemp belong to the cannabis genus of plants.
- Hemp is primarily used for things like paper, textiles, plastic composites, healthcare products, clothes, and biofuels. Marijuana is typically used recreationally to get high, but it’s also used for medicinal purposes.
- While marijuana will contain greater amounts of THC, hemp will have very little of it. In the UK, the standard is 0.2% or less, while in the U.S., the standard for hemp is 0.3% or less. Therefore, CBD tinctures made from hemp will be nearly THC free CBD oil.
- Full spectrum CBD oil will contain a tiny bit of THC (0.3% or less) along with other beneficial cannabinoids, and isolate CBD only contains cannabidiol itself.
- In many places, marijuana is illegal, while hemp is legal. However, the legality of CBD will differ from one country to another, and even one state or region to another, and those laws can change over time. So it’s wise to check your local laws.
How to Use CBD Tinctures
CBD oil tinctures are becoming increasingly popular because they’re easy to take with you on the go, and they’re simple to use.
Typically, a tincture will come in a small bottle with an eyedropper, so you can simply place the necessary number of drops under your tongue for sublingual dosing that may help boost the bioavailability and absorption of the CBD.
Note: Even though you can try dabbing CBD isolate, taking CBD oil capsules vaping CBD oil or taking cbd gum you can’t really do this in public places and workplaces, so this yet another reason why CBD tinctures are popular.
What Dose Should You Take?
What’s the ideal CBD tincture dose? Well, it’s best to read the label on your tincture and follow the directions closely. It’s also wise to talk to your doctor, and follow his or her instructions if they’re different from what’s on the label.
The great news is that even a small dose can provide some potent effects. A single drop under your tongue, when held there for anywhere from one minute to 90 seconds, might be all it takes to get relief from depression, anxiety, or pain. Nice, right?
Overall, a lot of individuals who try CBD products find that they start experiencing the positive effects anywhere from five to 30 minutes after administering it sublingually. But this varies according to factors like gender, age, weight, dose, diet, body composition, hydration, metabolic rate, and more.
Also, there might be what’s known as a loading period when using CBD tinctures, so you might need to use it for a few weeks before you start to really experience the effects. Everyone is a unique individual, after all.
Be aware that there are tinctures available in a range of strengths, so you’ll find those that provide upwards of 60 mg of CBD per serving, as well as those that have only 5 mg of CBD per serving. Read those labels closely!
Extra tip: Start using your new CBD oil tincture at the lowest possible dose. You might even use less than the recommended dose on the label to see just how it’ll affect you. Then, you can gradually increase the dose, as needed.
The Benefits of CBD
As mentioned above, more research will reveal more about the benefits of CBD, but so far, experts have discovered that the use of CBD products may help with:
- Reducing pain that’s associated with conditions like multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, and cancer
- Reducing depression and anxiety
- Reducing sebum production that leads to acne
- Reducing symptoms of epilepsy and Parkinson’s disease
- Slowing the progression of Alzheimer’s disease
- Reducing symptoms of cancer, and side effects of cancer treatments
- Reducing blood pressure
- Providing anticancer effects
Safety, Interactions, and Side Effects of CBD
Generally, CBD tinctures are well tolerated, but again, everyone is different, so use these products carefully, and only purchase high-quality tinctures that are non-GMO and organic, as well as free of contaminants.
Some of the side effects that might come with the use of CBD tinctures include dizziness, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea, as well as changes in appetite, drowsiness, and dry mouth. On top of that, a CBD might interact with certain herbs, medications, and supplements. It might not be appropriate if you’ve been diagnosed with certain health conditions, and it might even interact with certain lab tests, so it’s best to talk to your doctor before trying CBD products so you can be sure that they’re truly right for you.
Overall, if you’re thinking about trying full spectrum CBD oil for your health, a tincture might be the right way to go, so check out the products that are available on the market to see which one is best for your needs. You can see where to purchase cbd here.
CBD Oil Tincture – Full Spectrum Price $130.00 Sale price $99.00 View Product